- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
This friendly little crossroads, the last town before the higher valley of the Inn, lies along the route over the Ofen Pass to the Val Müstair and Italy. Serious hikers sporting loden hats, knickers, and sturdy boots come to stock up on picnic goods and topographical maps before setting off for the Parc Naziunal Svizzer. In winter there are cross-country trails. The Alpine skiing areas of the Lower and Upper Engadine are accessible by public transport.
Elsewhere in Graubünden
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's