- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- family-friendly amenities (kindergarten and a kid-size breakfast bar)
- four BMW motorcycles for touring
- for these prices, some rooms could do with an upgrade
Check Rates from our Partners
This 19th-century grand hotel welcomes you with its inspiring Rosegg Valley views, warm interiors decorated in vibrant colors, and a free minibar that's restocked daily. Try the traditional Engadine dishes with a French twist, such as turbot fillet with Parma ham, Edelweiss champagne sauce, and spinach gnocchi in the Belle Époque Restaurant. The Pitschna Scena Stübli serves international dishes, including a luscious red Thai curry.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more