- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Hotel Parc Naziunal, Il Fuorn
At a Glance
- only hotel in the national park
- nice outdoor dining terrace
- idyllic location for nature lovers, hikers, and bike enthusiasts
- rooms are basic
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Parc Naziunal, Il Fuorn Review
This century-old mountain inn in the Swiss National Park is on the highway and makes an ideal base for hikers. Choose from either old-style rooms without bath or pine-and-stucco rooms with bath. Beds in multibed rooms (like a dormitory) are available for 55 SF a person with breakfast. The plain Swiss cooking is augmented by local game specialties and fresh fish. Near the hotel is one of the medieval iron-smelting ovens that gave Ofen Pass its name.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more