- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- comfy and clean budget accommodation for families
- four-minute walk to Madrisa cable car
- lovely hosts
- next to train track, which can be noisy during the day
- dated dining area
Check Rates from our Partners
This delightful hotel in an old chalet-style building is family-run and welcoming of other families, with apartments featuring small kitchens and fireplaces perfect for a small clan. The regular guest rooms either feature wood paneling or white with touches of pine, and south-facing rooms are bright, clean, and airy with nice balconies. Note that most bathrooms have showers instead of tubs. The communal living area, small bar with fireplace, large sun terrace with mountain views, and garden are homey and informal, with games for old and young (including billiards and foosball).
- Address: Silvapinaweg 6, Klosters-Dorf, Graubünden 7252 | Map It
- Phone: 081/4221468
- Website: www.silvapina.ch
- Location: Klosters
- 14 rooms, 4 studios, 2 apartments.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed third week Apr.–mid-June and mid-Oct–early Dec.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just back less than a week ago from my 8 day/night solo trip to Bern.
Stayed in a 333 year-old building apartment (VRBO) a half block from Bern's famous Muenster and half a block from Clock Tower.
Had sun, Read more
There is no way our trip would have been so enjoyable without the suggestions from the fodor community so a BIGGGGG thank you!
Here is the link to our blog which is slow but sure!
http://talesoftwoglobetrotters.blogspot.com/ Read more
·Austria Forum, Belgium Forum, Czech Republic Forum, France Forum, Germany Forum, Italy Forum, Luxembourg Forum, Netherlands Forum, Switzerland Forum
Hi everyone! Read more
· News & Features
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more
Starting in the sun-splashed coast of the French Riviera, a road trip is one of the most stunning and... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more