- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- comfy and clean budget accommodation for families
- four-minute walk to Madrisa cable car
- lovely hosts
- next to train track, which can be noisy during the day
- dated dining area
Check Rates from our Partners
This delightful hotel in an old chalet-style building is family-run and welcoming of other families, with apartments featuring small kitchens and fireplaces perfect for a small clan. The regular guest rooms either feature wood paneling or white with touches of pine, and south-facing rooms are bright, clean, and airy with nice balconies. Note that most bathrooms have showers instead of tubs. The communal living area, small bar with fireplace, large sun terrace with mountain views, and garden are homey and informal, with games for old and young (including billiards and foosball).
- Address: Silvapinaweg 6, Klosters-Dorf, Graubünden 7252 | Map It
- Phone: 081/4221468
- Website: www.silvapina.ch
- Location: Klosters
- 14 rooms, 4 studios, 2 apartments.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed third week Apr.–mid-June and mid-Oct–early Dec.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Our Trip of A Lifetime
March 12, 2014, we started our great adventure. Read more
I may visit the Tatras mountain area in July, with teenagers who may not be in top condition. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more