- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- proximity to ski lifts and village
- cheaper rates during the low and summer seasons
- dining at the end of a long day's hike requires venturing out
Check Rates from our Partners
The sensor-touch heavy pine door that welcomes you to this garni (without a restaurant) chalet-hotel is your first sign of the happy marriage between charm and modern comfort here, followed by the welcoming family and small team of staff offering energetic and reliable service in a cozy space. The sizable light-drenched guest rooms have wall-to-wall wood and rustic decor; all just have en-suite showers rather than bathtubs. Some rooms easily accommodate extra beds (for an additional fee). Tired, aching muscles can be replenished in the small but fortifying sauna, steam room, and relaxation area. An evening meal is now offered during the winter season.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more