- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- stunning views
- accommodating hosts
- close proximity to village and ski slopes
- some room interiors and balcony furniture need an upgrade
- situated on main road through village
- busy during the day, but traffic is forbidden at night
Located about 200 yards from the ski lifts of Inner-Arosa, this family-owned and -run hotel is perfect for those seeking a homey feel that is clean and comfortable. The public spaces are light and bright, thanks to the pinewood paneling and bright blue and green carpets; however, the brown linoleum in the Café Stübli could do with an update. Luckily guest rooms continue the bright trend, featuring soft colors and lots of wood; some have showers only, and some of these are not tiled, so be sure to specify. Several apartments are available, with multiple beds, and the garden contains a playground. Note that rooms facing south have great views and are a good size.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just back less than a week ago from my 8 day/night solo trip to Bern.
Stayed in a 333 year-old building apartment (VRBO) a half block from Bern's famous Muenster and half a block from Clock Tower.
Had sun, Read more
There is no way our trip would have been so enjoyable without the suggestions from the fodor community so a BIGGGGG thank you!
Here is the link to our blog which is slow but sure!
http://talesoftwoglobetrotters.blogspot.com/ Read more
Will the Eurail Global Pass the only pass I need to travel in Europe. Read more
· News & Features
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime ... Read more
Starting in the sun-splashed coast of the French Riviera, a road trip is one of the most stunning and... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more