- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa
At a Glance
- cheaper rates in summer
- perfect location for views and skiing (ski-in, ski-out)
- spa packages for a mind, body, and soul revamp
- shopping opportunities not as classy as this hotel merits
- black-tie is needed for the HB (half board) restaurant gala nights—come prepared
Check Rates from our Partners
Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa Review
What was once a 19th-century wooden chalet has expanded to become a full-fledged "Alpine lifestyle" destination, and its position on the farthest edge of town, at the base of the slopes, is its biggest draw. The current modern structure is a sporty luxury hotel, with a large foyer warmed by a fireplace and perked up by a bar; from its wraparound windows you can take in acres of green hills or snowy slopes. Guest rooms have soft prints and neutral tones; bathrooms are tile and stone. In winter an Italian trattoria and a Thai restaurant join the main Swiss-style restaurants.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more