- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Top Reasons to Go to Graubünden
Chic, chicer, chicest: From Arosa to Zuoz, every mountain resort is a place to be seen by the ski elite. Sparkling St. Moritz, Davos, and Klosters are perfect for chilling out, but don't forget your Gucci sunglasses.
Heidi's hideaway: Shirley Temple immortalized the just-too-cute orphan, but find out just how much her 1937 film differed from Johanna Spyri's beloved book with a visit to Maienfeld's Heidi Village.
Beautiful sgraffiti: The Lower Inn Valley is home to some picture-perfect villages, famous for their folkloric dwellings graced with sgraffiti wall decorations. For the best close-ups, head to Guarda—so beautiful it is under federal protection.
Keeping body and soul together: Palatial spa hotels and a landscape that inspired great painters and philosophers is what Graubünden is about.Updated: 09-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's