- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Chic, chicer, chicest: From Arosa to Zuoz, every ski resort is a place to be seen by the elite of four continents. Sparkling St. Moritz, Davos, and Klosters are perfect for chilling out, but don't forget your Gucci sunglasses.
Heidi's hideaway: Shirley Temple immortalized the just-too-cute orphan, but find out just how much her 1937 film differed from Johanna Spyri's beloved book with a visit to Maienfeld's Heidi Village.
Beautiful sgraffiti: The Lower Inn Valley is home to some picture-perfect villages, famous for their folkloric dwellings graced with sgraffiti wall decorations. For the best close-ups, head to Guarda—so beautiful it is under federal protection.
Keeping body and soul together: Palatial spa hotels and a landscape that inspired great painters and philosophers is what Graubünden is about.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Z?rich for Less: Hotels Fr $184+/Nt Travelocity
- Small budget: Stay in Z?rich this May Fr $287+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Z?rich for Less: Hotels Fr $111+/Nt — $111 Travelocity
- Special deal: 3-Star Comfort Royal Zurich Fr $208+/Nt — $208 Save with Expedia, $51/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Z?rich this May Fr $174+/Nt — $174 Save with Expedia, $71/night less