- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Genève Tourisme is headquartered inside the large post office building halfway between the Pont du Mont-Blanc and the Gare Cornavin. Additional information booths serve the airport and, from June through September, the train station. The Arcade d'Information de la Ville de Genève, run by the city on the Pont de la Machine, is another excellent, multilingual source of information about all things Geneva.
Genève Tourisme (18 rue du Mont-Blanc, Centre Ville Rive Droite, Geneva, 1211. 022/9097070. www.geneve-tourisme.ch.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's