- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Taxis are clean and drivers are polite, but be prepared to pay a 6.30 SF minimum charge plus 3.20 SF per kilometer (about half a mile) traveled. In the evening and on Sunday, the rate climbs to 3.80 SF per kilometer. Cabs won't stop if you hail them; go to a designated taxi stand (marked on the pavement in yellow) or call.
Taxi-Phone (022/3314133. www.taxi-phone.ch.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's