- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
There's no easier way to get from the airport to the city than the trains that depart every few minutes for the Gare Cornavin, Geneva's main train station. Amazingly, the trip takes just six minutes. The Nos. 5 and 10 buses connect the airport and downtown in about 20 minutes. Taxis are plentiful but expensive: expect to pay 35 SF or more to reach the city center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's