Sights & Attractions in Geneva
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Centre Ville Rive Gauche
The city first planted this gigantic, and accurate, floral timepiece...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Centre Ville Rive Gauche|
Jean-Jacques Rousseau, the son of a Genevois watchmaker, is known...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Centre Ville Rive Gauche|
Temple de la Fusterie
Designed by Huguenot refugee Jean Vennes and completed in 1715...
|Religious Sites||Centre Ville Rive Gauche|
Tour de l'Ile
On the border of the Rive Gauche's Plainpalais and Centre Ville...
|Architectural Sites||Centre Ville Rive Gauche|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's