Sights & Attractions in Geneva
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Centre Ville Rive Gauche
The city first planted this gigantic, and accurate, floral timepiece...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Centre Ville Rive Gauche|
Jean-Jacques Rousseau, the son of a Genevois watchmaker, is known...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Centre Ville Rive Gauche|
Temple de la Fusterie
Designed by Huguenot refugee Jean Vennes and completed in 1715...
|Religious Sites||Centre Ville Rive Gauche|
Tour de l'Ile
On the border of the Rive Gauche's Plainpalais and Centre Ville...
|Architectural Sites||Centre Ville Rive Gauche|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- NH Geneva Airport on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $144+/Nt Save with Expedia, $36/night less
- Book 4-Star Rotary Geneva - MGallery Collection Fr $416+/Nt Expedia
- Book 5-Star Beau-Rivage Geneva in Geneva Fr $596+/Nt — $596 Expedia
- La Cour des Augustins - Boutique Gallery Design in May: $351 & Up — $351 Expedia
- Book in Geneva: Save this May Fr $283+/Nt — $283 Save with Expedia, $18/night less