Sights & Attractions in Geneva
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Les Pâquis
Jean-Jacques Mayer's descendants still own and operate the hotel...
At 15,767 feet, Mont Blanc is the highest mountain in Europe...
Charles d'Este-Guelph, the famously eccentric (and deposed) Duke...
|Memorials / Monuments||Les Pâquis|
The largest of Geneva's grand dames, this former hotel leaped...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Les Pâquis|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's