Sights & Attractions in Geneva
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Geneva
Fondation Martin Bodmer
The library that sources this humbling exhibition of original...
|Museums / Galleries||Eaux-Vives|
The direct descendant of a late-19th-century hydroelectric safety...
Monument de la Réformation
Conceived on a grand scale and erected between 1909 and 1917...
|Memorials / Monuments||Vieille Ville|
Musée International de la Réforme
Period artifacts, carefully preserved documents, and engaging...
|Museums / Galleries||Vieille Ville|
Patek Philippe Museum
In this breathtaking private collection you'll discover delicate...
|Museums / Galleries||Plainpalais|
Archaeologists found multiple layers of history underneath the...
|Archaeological Sites||Vieille Ville|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe