- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
International et Terminus
At a Glance
- a more-than-correct deal for the money
- restaurant terrace is an oasis in a noisy area
- car access is awkward, and parking fees add to costs
Check Rates from our Partners
International et Terminus Review
The leafy outdoor terrace, soft yellow facade, and peach-paneled lobby impose civility on this modest hotel's central but chaotic location on a busy street opposite the Gare Cornavin. Guest rooms have marbled tile bathrooms, sleek wood furniture, double-glazed windows, and restful rose, green, and raspberry color schemes. The multilingual, uniformed staff is on duty round the clock. La Véranda, the restaurant where breakfast is served, also offers reasonably priced lunches and dinners, including the ubiquitous plat du jour from a modest 15 SF.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more