- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- retains a luxe home-away-from-home-feel
- chill-out zone
- his-and-hers massage therapy room
- corporate-style decor in many rooms
- floral arrangements in the public spaces can seem incongruous
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Richemond Review
Dressed up in crimson and crystal grandeur, this stately hotel wins over guests with its pied-à-terre vibe and impeccable service. The bar, and Le Jardin, the Italian eatery, both have see-and-be-seen terraces, and the basement boasts a labyrinthine, candlelit spa with a water wall for some serious chilling. As of this writing, this grand dame was schedule to be completely renovated in 2013.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more