- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
My Lady's Manor
At a Glance
- unique private house
- owner is a font of information about the area
- shared bathrooms
- none of the usual hotel amenities
- limited availability
Check Rates from our Partners
My Lady's Manor Review
Listed in all the "charming small hotels in Switzerland" books, and consequently a very popular option, this bed-and-breakfast is set in a Neoclassical manor built in 1910. Surrounded by a large garden, it is handily located not far from the train station and a short walk from the Old Town. Book well ahead on the website, as American owner Phyllis Pritchett rarely has trouble filling her rooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
With your help, we have made the following plans.
Fly from NYC to Geneva June 24th.
June 25th., overnight in Lausanne. (b and b ideas?)
June 16-July 1 Lauterbrunnen rental apartment.booked
Should Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more