Musée Gruérien Review
Learn about regional traditions at the Musée Gruérien, which contains displays of folk costumes, handicrafts, and farm tools—it even has full reconstructions of the interiors of rural dwellings and a mountain cheese-making facility. Renovated in 2011, the museum boasts reserves of more than 25,000 items.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's