It's a good idea to make reservations at this popular brasserie in the Basse-Ville. The food is delicious and reasonably priced, the staff is friendly, and the view up to the cathedral is a real draw—from inside or the terrace, by day or night. Options could include prawn and orange salad, veal medallions with lemon sauce, or the warm chocolate cake with a lushly decadent melted center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's