- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
With more than 17,000 inhabitants, the town of Bulle has many attractions worthy of a larger destination: a castle (not open to the public), three-storied patrician houses lining the cobblestone main street, and a scenic backdrop so perfect you might think it has been painted. Bulle is also the site of the annual Salon Suisse des Goûts et Terroirs, a big-deal food fair held in October.
Elsewhere in Fribourg and Neuchâtel
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's