Sights & Attractions in Eastern Switzerland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Eastern Switzerland
In the village of Salenstein, the Arenenberg Napoleonmuseum is...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Arenenberg|
The Rheinfall is 492 feet wide, drops some 82 feet in a series...
|Bodies of Water||Schaffhausen|
Although the abbey was largely destroyed in the Reformation and...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's