Sights & Attractions in Eastern Switzerland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Eastern Switzerland
In the village of Salenstein, the Arenenberg Napoleonmuseum is...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Arenenberg|
The Rheinfall is 492 feet wide, drops some 82 feet in a series...
|Bodies of Water||Neuhausen am Rheinfall|
Although the abbey was largely destroyed in the Reformation and...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Switzerland Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Switzerland by Train IExplore
- Switzerland by Train — $9,755 IExplore