Sights & Attractions in Eastern Switzerland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Eastern Switzerland
|A-E F-L M-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Lined with shops and cafés, this square is a favorite place for...
A pair of lions frames the doorway of the remarkable Baroque...
Haus zum Ritter
The city's finest mansion dates from 1492. Its fresco facade...
|Houses / Mansions||Schaffhausen|
Directly above the town stands the 12th-century hilltop castle...
|Castles / Palaces, Viewpoints||Stein-am-Rhein|
The cathedral is an impressive sight. Begun in 1755 and completed...
|Religious Sites||St. Gallen|
Kloster St. Georgen
The Benedictine Kloster St. Georgen, a half-timber structure...
Monika Amrein and Alfred Hartl's private collection of krippen...
|Museums / Galleries||Stein-am-Rhein|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's