KrippenWelt Stein-am-Rhein Review
Monika Amrein and Alfred Hartl's private collection of krippen (Nativity scenes) from around the world are tastefully displayed on two floors in their 14th-century home. There are more than 500 pieces in the collection, many made from paper, wood, metal, or even mushrooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's