- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
The town's former armory houses a small, no-frills bistro serving tasty examples of the local fare, such as bratwurst in onion sauce with french fries. Local business executives come for the lunch specials, which include soup or salad and are a steal in comparison to more swanky places nearby. The location next to the cathedral makes it a perfect pit stop during a day of sightseeing.
- Address: Zeughausstr. 2, St. Gallen, 9000
- Phone: 071/2224468
- Location: St. Gallen
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Our Trip of A Lifetime
March 12, 2014, we started our great adventure. Read more
I may visit the Tatras mountain area in July, with teenagers who may not be in top condition. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more