Zum Goldenen Ochsen (At the Golden Ox)
Zum Goldenen Ochsen (At the Golden Ox) Review
This late-Gothic building had a Renaissance-style portico and oriel window added to it in 1609. Flanking the windows are three floors of exterior frescoes depicting historic and mythological figures, most from the Trojan War.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's