- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
There's a great cycling path that starts outside of Sargans, runs along the Rhine down to the Bodensee, and goes all the way to Schaffhausen, with views of the water on one side and some of Switzerland's most beautiful agricultural land on the other. Rent bikes at the train station in Sargans, St. Margrethen, Romanshorn, Kreuzlingen, Stein-am-Rhein, or Schaffhausen. One-way rentals are possible for a surcharge. For detailed route information, see www.veloland.ch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's