Sights & Attractions in Berner Oberland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Berner Oberland
|A-I J-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
To reach Mürren from Lauterbrunnen take the aerial cable car across...
Switzerland's last steam-driven cogwheel train runs from the...
Among the greatest attractions in Grindelwald is the Firstbahn...
At Brienz you may want to try your hand at wood carving. From...
From the edge of Iseltwald, an idyllic forest walk of about 1½...
|Bodies of Water||Iseltwald|
Travel down into the valley to Grund, below Grindelwald, and...
With a newly built scenic overlook, this 4,337-foot peak can...
An old-fashioned funicular railway chugs to the top of this 2,194-foot...
The tree- and flower-lined walkways on the city's main promenade...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Interlaken|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's