- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Bistro Memory Review
A no-fuss, family-style bistro, this welcoming place is known for its youthful, smiley staff. With a well-stocked bar, varied menu, and street-side tables for watching the world go by, it has the relaxed feel of an English pub. Mexican and American dishes are served alongside such traditional Swiss fare as potato-garlic soup and a dozen kinds of Rösti. A kid's menu is also on offer. This joint is open all year round.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Any last minute tips or suggestions...
Saas Fee (Switzerland)
5 days skiing
Paris (3 days)
London (3 days) Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more