- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Grand Hotel Park
At a Glance
- truly top-notch wellness program and facilities
- modern luxe combined with a modern-chalet abode is a winning combination
- you may never want to leave (which could break the bank)
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Hotel Park Review
A little bit of Vail comes to the Alps in this enormous hotel, which mixes old chalet style with contemporary flair. Its mission still seems to be to help wealthy Americans make a seamless transition between two cultures. Case in point: a four-room penthouse suite includes its own private spa. The amenities top the rest, including the ice-skating rink and the hot-air-balloon flights. The hotel offers some of the best wellness facilities in the Saanenland, including an antistress program, fitness classes, and an indoor saltwater pool. Treatment weeks offer an irresistible mix of glamour and virtue.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just back less than a week ago from my 8 day/night solo trip to Bern.
Stayed in a 333 year-old building apartment (VRBO) a half block from Bern's famous Muenster and half a block from Clock Tower.
Had sun, Read more
There is no way our trip would have been so enjoyable without the suggestions from the fodor community so a BIGGGGG thank you!
Here is the link to our blog which is slow but sure!
http://talesoftwoglobetrotters.blogspot.com/ Read more
Will the Eurail Global Pass the only pass I need to travel in Europe. Read more
· News & Features
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more
Starting in the sun-splashed coast of the French Riviera, a road trip is one of the most stunning and... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more