- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Grand Hotel Park
At a Glance
- truly top-notch wellness program and facilities
- modern luxe combined with a modern-chalet abode is a winning combination
- you may never want to leave (which could break the bank)
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Hotel Park Review
A little bit of Vail comes to the Alps in this enormous hotel, which mixes old chalet style with contemporary flair. Its mission still seems to be to help wealthy Americans make a seamless transition between two cultures. Case in point: a four-room penthouse suite includes its own private spa. The amenities top the rest, including the ice-skating rink and the hot-air-balloon flights. The hotel offers some of the best wellness facilities in the Saanenland, including an antistress program, fitness classes, and an indoor saltwater pool. Treatment weeks offer an irresistible mix of glamour and virtue.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more