At a Glance
- perfect base location for skiing and hiking
- popular stop for meals
- the crowds are also savoring the sights
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel-Restaurant Wetterhorn Review
Overlooking the magnificent ice-blue glacier—as well as a sprawling parking lot—this pretty, wood-trimmed inn offers generous lunches on the terrace and good regional dining inside the comfortable restaurant. The adjoining Gletscherstübli attracts locals as well as the hordes of hikers who come to marvel at its namesake. The bright rooms, all with mountain views, feature lots of pine as well as colorful modern bathrooms.
- Address: Obere Gletscherstr. 159, Grindelwald, 3818 | Map It
- Phone: 033/8531218
- Website: www.hotel-wetterhorn.ch
- Location: Grindelwald
- 10 rooms, 3 dormitories
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Oct.–late Nov. and 2 wks around Easter.
View deals in Berner Oberland for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More