- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Beausite Park Hotel
At a Glance
- peaceful location
- perfect location for skiing
- family run
- 10-minute walk uphill from cable car
- back rooms can be dark due to trees
Check Rates from our Partners
Beausite Park Hotel Review
On the hill above Wengen (a bit of a hike from the town center, but that may be a virtue), this lodging offers the kind of views that made Wengen world-famous—a vista of mountain majesty with the nearby buildings nearly hidden by trees. Happily, the southern-exposure guest rooms come with balconies to take in the beauty. Pampering is close at hand: sink into a couch in the lounge, relax with a massage, or enjoy a dip in the the indoor pool or the bio-pond (complete with fish and lily pads). The restaurant lets in lots of light through its wide windows, while the bar is very cozy. Rooms are spacious and mostly modern—some have elegant brass beds and more traditional, rustic style.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just back less than a week ago from my 8 day/night solo trip to Bern.
Stayed in a 333 year-old building apartment (VRBO) a half block from Bern's famous Muenster and half a block from Clock Tower.
Had sun, Read more
There is no way our trip would have been so enjoyable without the suggestions from the fodor community so a BIGGGGG thank you!
Here is the link to our blog which is slow but sure!
http://talesoftwoglobetrotters.blogspot.com/ Read more
My wife and I are planning a 14 day trip next August and could use your help. Read more
· News & Features
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more
Starting in the sun-splashed coast of the French Riviera, a road trip is one of the most stunning and... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more