- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- luxurious, modern interiors
- fine award-winning cuisine
- welcoming hosts
- the hotel's two restaurants, wine bar, and shop close along with the hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Regina Review
At this genteel Victorian hotel, you sense the genuinely familial mood as soon as you enter the plush and handsome lobby. Most large guest rooms have French doors leading to private balconies and are finished with a very elegant touch; rooms under the eaves have loft beds. Paintings and rustic antiques (such as a huge wooden sled) are scattered throughout. The conservatory-like dining room shares the chef with the hotel's popular restaurant, Chez Meyer's, adorned with vintage family photos and serving a creative seasonal menu.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just back less than a week ago from my 8 day/night solo trip to Bern.
Stayed in a 333 year-old building apartment (VRBO) a half block from Bern's famous Muenster and half a block from Clock Tower.
Had sun, Read more
There is no way our trip would have been so enjoyable without the suggestions from the fodor community so a BIGGGGG thank you!
Here is the link to our blog which is slow but sure!
http://talesoftwoglobetrotters.blogspot.com/ Read more
My wife and I are planning a 14 day trip next August and could use your help. Read more
· News & Features
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more
Starting in the sun-splashed coast of the French Riviera, a road trip is one of the most stunning and... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more