- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- a welcome "home away from home" abode
- small and perfectly fitted to suit the scene outside
- handy coin laundry
- one room lacks a balcony—be sure to avoid it
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Bellevue Review
Distinguished by its lovely yellow-brick-and-shutter facade, this longtime landmark is a traditional ski lodge with full modern comforts. Almost every room has a tiny balcony or patio, and the decor is fresh pine and gingham. The main dining room is furnished in sleek Swedish woods; the casual Jägerstübli is set around a big fireplace and hunting trophies. Free entry to the nearby Mürren sports center (tops for swimming and the ice rink) is a big plus, especially for families.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more