Berner Oberland Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Berner Oberland Hotel Reviews
This is the most-visited region in Switzerland, so book as early as possible. High season here means winter, with summer making up a second-place high season.
Decide on which experience you want: the townie feel of a place like Interlaken, which has many bars, night clubs, restaurants, and movie theaters; the much quieter Grindelwald, with fewer venues; or the cliff-top-secluded Mürren or Wengen, where you'll be getting most of your evening's entertainment from the hotel—usually including meals.
Browse Berner Oberland Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's