All Berner Oberland Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Berner Oberland Hotels
|A-G H-J K-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
One of Wengen's first lodgings, this welcoming inn—downhill and . . .
Distinguished by its lovely yellow-brick-and-shutter facade, this. . .
As you wind your way into Grindelwald, you can't help but notice. . .
Brimming with personal warmth, this family-run hotel has become. . .
With a front-row perch directly across from the Eiger, Mönch,. . .
Built in 1895, soon after train tracks reached this mountain retreat,. . .
The oldest hotel in town, the Hotel Interlaken has been hosting. . .
Families often settle in for a week or two at this hotel high. . .
At this genteel Victorian hotel, you sense the genuinely familial. . .
Hotel Royal–St. Georges
If you are a fan of Victoriana, this impeccably restored 100-year-old. . .
Across from the train station and next to the cable car to Mürren,. . .
Overlooking the magnificent ice-blue glacier—as well as a sprawling. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe