- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Bern Tourismus, based in the Hauptbahnhof, distributes free brochures and maps, publishes Bern Guide, and operates a 3-D multimedia history presentation called BernShow at its satellite information center next to the Bärengraben.
Its guides also lead 90-minute English-language walking tours of the Altstadt at 11 am daily between April and October, on Saturday the rest of the year. Upon request they also organize group tours conducted by bus or down the Aare in rafts. Reserve at the tourist center in the Hauptbahnhof.
Bern Tourismus (Hauptbahnhof, Bahnhofplatz 10a, City Center, Bern, Bern, 3011. 031/3281212. www.bern.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's