Sights & Attractions in Bern
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Bern
|A-J K-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bern almost certainly gets its name from the local contraction...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Bärengraben and Rosengarten|
Bernisches Historisches Museum
Indonesian shadow puppets, Japanese swords, Polynesian masks...
|Museums / Galleries||Museum District|
Conceived as a national monument and the beating heart of the...
|Memorials / Monuments||Altstadt (Old Town) and City Center|
The 14th-century maps, 19th-century photographs, and St. Christopher's...
|Transportation Sites||Altstadt (Old Town) and City Center|
The sofa comes from Princeton, but the rest of this genteel apartment...
|Houses / Mansions||Altstadt (Old Town) and City Center|
Bern's very own hill rises 1,000 feet above the city and presents...
Built in the shadow of the huge Christoffelturm on the site of...
|Religious Sites||Altstadt (Old Town) and City Center|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's