- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- well-stocked breakfast buffet
- located on a charming and quiet cobblestone street
- live jazz on Sundays 7 pm–10 pm (October to May) draws a boisterous crowd
Check Rates from our Partners
Belle Epoque Review
Pay close attention to the walls in this boutique gem, they're furnished entirely with Belle Epoque originals: Steinlen graces the bathrooms and breakfast area, Hodler and Klimt spice up suites named for them, and the bar has photos of Toulouse-Lautrec standing next to the Moulin Rouge poster behind you. Windows are triple-glazed for quietness, bathrooms have vanities, and closets disguised as traveling trunks hide televisions. Renovations in 2012 included new beds and televisions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
With your help, we have made the following plans.
Fly from NYC to Geneva June 24th.
June 25th., overnight in Lausanne. (b and b ideas?)
June 16-July 1 Lauterbrunnen rental apartment.booked
Should Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more