- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- two loungeable lobbies great for decompressing
- fabulous Alpine views from south-facing rooms and outdoor dining terrace
- elegant design
- free Wi-Fi
- modern rooms may seem spare
- no in-room coffee/tea facilities
Check Rates from our Partners
Bellevue Palace Review
A pretension-free mix of Belle Epoque elegance and contemporary ease defines this impeccable hotel built in 1913 to accommodate government visitors. The stately property, located next to the Swiss Parliament Building, features intricate moldings, golden beige brocade, crystal chandeliers, and Art Nouveau stained glass. Guest rooms are outfitted with modern amenities like granite bathrooms with heated floors and classic touches like Louis XV-style bergère chairs. Rooms on the fifth floor have sleek modern lines, glass showers, and sloped ceilings. The elegant La Terrasse uses seasonal ingredients to create artful dishes and menus. An attractive gym with separate saunas for men and women beckons from the top floor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more