- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Einsteinhaus (Einstein's House)
Einsteinhaus (Einstein's House) Review
The sofa comes from Princeton, but the rest of this genteel apartment has been lovingly re-created to evoke the world of 1905, the miracle year in which then-tenant Albert Einstein, a badly paid, newly married young clerk in Bern's Patent Office, developed and published his Special Theory of Relativity. All signage is in English. Note: The museum closed after suffering serious water damage in 2012 and is expected to reopen sometime in 2013.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
With your help, we have made the following plans.
Fly from NYC to Geneva June 24th.
June 25th., overnight in Lausanne. (b and b ideas?)
June 16-July 1 Lauterbrunnen rental apartment.booked
Should Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more