- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Kirchenfeld is a quiet, leafy neighborhood due south of the Altstadt, with radial streets and unexpected vistas. It was constructed in 1881 according to a district plan and quickly filled with embassies, consulates, and the bulk of Bern's museums.
Museum District at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's