A pretension-free mix of Belle Epoque elegance and contemporary ease defines this impeccable hotel built in 1913 to accommodate government visitors. The stately property, located next to the Swiss Parliament Building, features intricate moldings, golden beige brocade, crystal chandeliers, and Art Nouveau stained glass. Guest rooms are outfitted with modern amenities like granite bathrooms with heated floors and classic touches like Louis XV-style bergère chairs. Rooms on the fifth floor have sleek modern lines, glass showers, and sloped ceilings. The elegant La Terrasse uses seasonal ingredients to create artful dishes and menus. An attractive gym with separate saunas for men and women beckons from the top floor.