- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Unless you need transportation in the middle of the night, taking taxis makes little sense in Basel: most sights are clustered in the pedestrian zone along tram lines or within a maze of one-way streets. Taxis are costly, less efficient, and less available than the ubiquitous tram.
33er Taxi (061/3333333.)
Mini Cab (061/7777777.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's