- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
The German autobahn A5 enters Basel from the north and leads directly to the Rhine and the center of the city. From France the autoroute A35 (E9) peters out at the frontier, and secondary urban roads lead to the center. The A2 autobahn leads off to the rest of Switzerland. Since most of the city's sights are within walking distance of downtown, it's advisable to park your car for the duration of your visit. Expect to pay around 25 SF per day for parking at an all-day garage.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's