Sights & Attractions in Basel
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Basel
|A-G H-L M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The remains of this 2,000-year-old Roman settlement have been...
|Archaeological Sites||Colonia Augusta Raurica (Augst)|
In a beautifully restored medieval mill with a still functioning...
|Museums / Galleries||St. Alban|
Blaues und Weisses Haus
Built between 1763 and 1775 for two of the city's most successful...
|Houses / Mansions||Altstadt|
Created by the Swiss artist Jean Tinguely, known for his work...
Fishmongers once kept their catches market-fresh on this square...
For decades, the world's most prestigious art collectors would...
|Museums / Galleries||Basel Environs|
Grand Hotel Les Trois Rois
The statues on the facade depict the biblical three wise men...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's