- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Manger & Boire
Manger & Boire Review
Take a break in this quiet little right in the middle of the shopping mayhem of Gerbergasse. Serving smaller portions of dishes from the formal upstairs dining room—a bright, elegantly appointed space that offers elaborate dishes made with market ingredients—the friendly staff will bring you tasty inventions like marinated beef with beets and a side of horseradish, or squid ink ravioli stuffed with salmon and served with a saffron sauce. In warm weather, outdoor seating at small tables in the cobblestone alley completes the medieval feel.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just back less than a week ago from my 8 day/night solo trip to Bern.
Stayed in a 333 year-old building apartment (VRBO) a half block from Bern's famous Muenster and half a block from Clock Tower.
Had sun, Read more
There is no way our trip would have been so enjoyable without the suggestions from the fodor community so a BIGGGGG thank you!
Here is the link to our blog which is slow but sure!
http://talesoftwoglobetrotters.blogspot.com/ Read more
I will be in Zurich for 2 nights in mid-March. Read more
· News & Features
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more
Starting in the sun-splashed coast of the French Riviera, a road trip is one of the most stunning and... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more