Martinskirche (St. Martin's Church)
Martinskirche (St. Martin's Church) Review
Excellent acoustics make this church popular for concerts; it's rarely used for services. The lower portions of the tower date from 1287, making it the oldest parish church in town; the upper part was rebuilt after the earthquake of 1356. The fountain outside, with the statue of a warrior in battle dress, dates from the 16th century.