- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- near the train station and close to the center of town
- oversized terrace great for people-watching
- glazed windows reduce noise from the trams outside, but sometimes not enough
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Euler Review
This 150-year-old landmark has been tastefully renovated throughout to bring out the best of its original features, including elaborate gilt-edged mirrors and stucco ceiling moldings. Cube furnishings in dark leather or red velvet bring it roaring into the 21st century. The bar is split between the reception lounge, where a pianist plays each evening, and the comfortable restaurant. In the guest rooms, duvets billow over bed frames in some of the cushier rooms and suites. Standard rooms are on the small side.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more