Zoologischer Garten (Zoological Garden)
Zoologischer Garten (Zoological Garden) Review
Referred to by Baslers as Zolli, this zoo is famed for its rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses, gorillas, and fabulous vivarium filled with fish and reptiles. Animal enclosures are scattered around and almost hidden by the garden environment. Very child-friendly, the zoo has a handy and enormous restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's